Your privacy is important to AAB UK. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that AAB UK collects, and the ways in which AAB UK uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
AAB UK may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website]
- [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website]
- information about transactions carried out over this website]
- [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services]
- [any other information that you send to.]
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
AAB UK may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website]
- [personalize the website for you]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services]
- [publish information about you on the website]
- [send to you products that you purchase]
- [supply to you services that you purchase]
- [send you statements and invoices]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where AAB UK discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, AAB UK may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
AAB UK will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
AAB UK will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
AAB UK is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
We are always pleased to hear from our customers even if it is a complaint. We want to ensure our customers are always satisfied with their purchase and to return to the site and to recommend us to friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can either email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8684 7653 or +44 684 7653 if calling from outside the UK or a mobile.
You can also write to us at:
Aab UK Limited
Croydon House Business Centre