|UK Dress Size||4/6||6/8||10/12||14/16||18/20||22/24||24/26|
|Bust in Inchs||30-32||32-34||34-36||36-40||40-43||43-46||46-48|
|Waist in Inchs||20-23||23-26||26-29||29-32||32-35||35-39||39-42|
|Hips in Inchs||32-34||34-36||36-38||38-42||42-45||45-48||48-50|
|Measurement in Centimeters|
|Bust in CM||76-81||81-86||86-91||91-101||101-109||109-117||117-122|
|Waist in CM||51-59||59-66||66-74||74-82||82-89||89-99||99-107|
|Hips in CM||81-86||86-91||91-96||96-106||106-114||114-122||122-127|
Full Length Garments
Full length dresses are available in 5 different lengths.
Measure yourself from the highest point of your shoulder down to the floor. Choose the nearest length we offer. TIP:
- - If you intend on wearing the garment with heels, the nearest longer length will be better suited for you.
- - If you intend on wearing flats and prefer your garments not to touch the floor, the nearest shorter length will be better suited for you.
Mid Length Garments
We offer two length options in most Mid Length Garments.
- Short / Petite
- If you are naturally smaller in sizes or prefer the hemline of your garment to sit higher, the short length will be better suited for you.
How to measure yourself...
- Stand upright, measure across the fullest part of your bust and hips - (measure all the way around).
- (Picture showing arrows going all the way around on hip and waist).
- For length: measure from the shoulder, (highest point of the shouler) to the floor in a straignt line.
- Compare your body measurements against the size guide provided.
- Please note: Garments may vary in size specification depending on the style but they are designed to fit the body size indicated.
- These measurements will allow a modest fit. Should you prefer a slim fit, we recommend sizing down.